Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k. i am going to the tuner in the a.m. friday after i get my bung installed for the o2 sensor....any last minute advise??????? this guy is supposed to be awesome.....I've known him for a long time just never seen him do his magic....:cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
you better get some TP for your bung hole!!!

-Cornholio

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.......well it all worked out pretty smooth.....did the tuner with the guy with the dyno and laptop and it runs like a stripped azzed ape.....fixed all the rpm cutoffs, check engine light( no converters), and was able to adjust the air /fuel to a good level......and the speddo is correct again....i would recomend this to everyone.....find your local sct tuner guy and do it.....you will be happy you did....he even was able to turn off my traction control .....the guy i used was kurtis fullingim at archangel in skiatook, ok.....great people...they knew how to make it work ......:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey DarkDayz, good to hear someone's close to do that. I'm in Sapulpa. I have a tune in mine but I want to adjust it to the best it can be. Maybe you can send me his contact info so I can call and talk to him. Feel free to PM me. Congrats on your success.

Scoob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts