Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, went up to the area where the street races go down friday and saturday nights. Took my dad's STOCK 2003 mach 1 out for a spin to see what i could get into. I come up to a light behind a POS ricer eclipse. He looked back in his rear view and realizes there is a mustang behind him, so he takes off real real slow off the light to mess with me, then just nailed it, you could hear and smell his nasty turbo, but he really wasnt going far, so me and my girlfriend just had a little laugh. Later down the street where there aren't many lights, and there is open road, i decided to give him a run along with another white GT that was messing with him as well. I got past him, trying to get him to race but he came up behind a slow car, then he got around him and got up to me reving his engine and his turbo but i was behind a tractor trailer. He got way past me, then i got around the truck and flew by him and again, got stuck behind a slow car. Here comes the ricer flying by me, so about 65 mph, i dropped into 3rd and just cranked it, he passed me at about 80 with his turbo whining going by me and i caught him in very little time and passed him going about 115 before missing my spot to turn around to back the other way down the street. Oh well, it was worth it.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Sounds like you were playing tag?????

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i guess so, i guess i shouldnt call it a kill. we couldn't get a chance to go at it side by side so call it what you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.