Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hI I was wondering if anybody can tell me what my options are for repalcing my gears/ rear end and what turbos are out there for my year mustang.

I'd really apprechiate any help thanks

Damon

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
For gears your best options are 3.55's or 3.73's; if you do alot of highway driving get the 3.55's so you can save gas mileage, however if speed is your only concern get 3.73's. You can find the 3.73's at www.rpmoutlet.com. Cheapest way to replace the rear end is to a junk yard and get one out of a wrecked gt. I prefer superchargers over turbos myself and ATI makes a procharger supercharger that I like that will run you about $3200.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Damonwa16 said:
hI I was wondering if anybody can tell me what my options are for repalcing my gears/ rear end and what turbos are out there for my year mustang.

Damon
If you're planning a power adder, stick to the 3.27s. More gear will make you slower with a power adder. Shorter period of time the power is put to the ground.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Damonwa16 said:

Damon
yeah stick with the stock gears / rear end if you are going to go turbo or else you will be a lot closer to redline before the boost hits.

check out http://www.tmaturbo.com/ for some ideas...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.