Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have posted a few threads reguarding my driver side turn signal not working. I have replaced the turn signal switch, headlight harness, and the parking light assembly and still not turn signal on the driver side. The kicker is the parking light works on both sides, and the blinkers work on every light except the front drivers side. I have been told that it probably wouldn't be a under dash wiring problem since the parking light works. I am thinking maybe a ground wire is loose somewhere? Another thing I noticed is when I turn the parking lights on the driver side one is not nearly as bright as the passenger side. I replaced the bulbs on both parking lights as well as the two rear lights, same problem persists. Anymore advice?:worship

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do the hazards work? Does the headlight harness include the turn signal plug? And you replaced the turn signal socket correct? And you changed all bulbs with the proper bulb? I would start checking for proper voltage and grounds at the socket then back track your wires. If you think it's a ground try to use an auxiliary ground to the socket. Do you have a power probe ? its a twelve volt tester that allows you to power circuits up and or ground them, and tells you the amount of voltage on the circuit your testing. I believe the turn signal and parking lights are two separate circuits wiring diagrams are helpful also. Hope this helps

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like my flasher unit is broken and doesn't work at all, and all the bulbs are good I tried several different ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts