Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My flashers work, both lights on the dash plus the lights outside my car, but my turn signals do not, they don't appear in the dash or outside the car. Any help on my issue would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
392 Posts
The turn signals have their own flasher. You might check it. As a test, you can use the emergency flasher.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not trying to sound dumb, but which air vent is it next to?
I changed the fuse and also the flasher found behind/near the heater controls

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The flasher mounted under dash to the right of heater controls & ash tray is the Emergency flasher. The blinker flasher is under the dash close to steering column. Mine isn't in a clip - Its just hanging there close to the firewall. I prob need to find the clip & put the flasher where it belongs tho! :yup:

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
You didn't say what year you had, my 65 the flasher is in a clip on the back side of the air vent (on the drivers side) towards the firewall. This may be different on other years. Good Luck.

·
Registered
400 Posts
+1 On the '65 flasher just sort of hanging there by the drivers side vent. Napa sells them for a few dollars. If that does not work, find the connection from the steering column wires that ties into the under dash harness. Make sure this is tightly connected. Mine tends to loosen so I have to "jiggle" it from time to time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the help. It was the signal flasher but it was mounted behind the heat controls passenger side

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Sorry for the mis-info, but i was taking it for granted that it was an early car. Glad you got it fixed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts