Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my turn signals wont work, the emergency flashers work, and parking lights come on, but no turn signal. so far i have replaced the flasher relay, the wiper/turnsignal stalk, and the bulbs. im stuck can anyone help me?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking forward too any tips on this too as I am having the exact same problem. Honda Hunter does your green turn indicator lights on your dash come on or is both the exterior and interior lights?

·
Registered
4 Posts
This may sound fairly stupid but the check the basics, the fuses. I made sure to check this before anything and got it to work for me

Forgot which # it is but let me know how that goes

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found it, i called the dealership and there is a 2nd flasher fuse behind the glove box. its a blue plastic one. all you have to do is open the glove box and drop it all the way out and there it is. so now i have turn signals problem solved, try it and see what happens.:strut

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried everything else so why not right!!

Well ... let me tell you friends that worked. You saved me hours of continuity checks.Now I've got a spare multi-func switch , cause I changed it, tons of light bulbs and fuses and a great new resource. Thanks AFM2.3!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.