Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my SCT custom tune by Jon Lund today from Revan Racing @ Revinracing.com. Absolutely amazing difference. Always had 93 octane in her, but now required. Can spin them into 4th with no problem. Seat of the pants difference is exhilirating to say the least. Can't wait to install the X pipe!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Received my SCT custom tune by Jon Lund today from Revan Racing @ Revinracing.com. Absolutely amazing difference. Always had 93 octane in her, but now required. Can spin them into 4th with no problem. Seat of the pants difference is exhilirating to say the least. Can't wait to install the X pipe!
awesome. dyno numbers before/after tune? it must be nice to jump into the modding right away and waste no time but i have yet to get bored with the power this thing puts down stock!

·
Registered
344 Posts
"awesome!"

Hello Den, it sounds like you are wasting no time at all...why not unleash this BEASTLY machine! Wow! :) Third and Fourth gear will never be the same! :laugh: I get my JMS Performance SCT X3 custom tune next week along with the MagnaFlow Cat-Back Street Series X-Pipe as well. I can't wait I am REALLY excited now. Have fun with her and enjoy your Fourth of July holiday and be safe and please keep your fellow Mustang brethren updated with your experiences and impressions. Take care, Jack :bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.