Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
363 Posts
Absolutely ridiculous....

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's too much. The car is uncontrollable. Ya know, and I guess most of you guys won't agree, there is such a thing a too much power. The rear keeps wanting to pass the front. You could see that when he almost lost it on the track. Good piece of driving by the way.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"never Too Much Power, Just Too Little Traction!"

·
Registered
285 Posts
crazy video........ at the end the guy ends up losing to a tricked out hayabusa

·
Registered
636 Posts
Straight up CRAZY!!:eyepoppin

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I want to know where these people are getting all this money!

N

·
0 Posts
i like the car but its all over the place...whatever they have to do to keep it controllable they have to do...especialy since hes such a big fan of racing that thing on the street...at the end when the kid challenges him and hes talkin about he needs more power i'm thinking " no..you need a stabilizer" i'm no car thief but.............

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I think the reason he is not worried about traction is he seems to liek to race from a roll.

Funny, only tack time they showed for the car was an 21.something LOL.

I am thinking a bigger motor si not in order, but rather a larger fuel system and turbos first. Maybe some cams to help it breath better... or hell just some P&P first. There are lots of things that can be done before sitchign the stock motor.

I too wan to know where people get all of this money. :mad:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Those heads come pretty awesome... I guess there may be some smoothening but that's it... bigger is better, especially if you can tripple the atmsphere in there with close to 30 PSI... yeah baby!

Power is all good... it's how you get into it... at some point there will be no traction, with any set up and tire... I hope he's careful... I hope he realizes soon it's no street car...

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Looks like fun but he seems to be setting the car up backward, for what he wants.

Streetracing and road courses would do much better with 1000hp and a supercharger with nice smooth acceleration instead of going from 500hp to 1000hp right at the line between 3000 and 3200RPM.

500hp and just manageable, at 3000RPM

half a second later...

1000hp and totally undriveable, at 3200RPM.

Why not add to the rollercoaster ride and hook up a nitrous system to give you a 250 shot every time the turbo kicks in?

I'd have gotten a smaller pulley for the supercharger to increase boost and have it anytime I want it.

What am I thinking? Listen to me.... like this will ever be my problem.:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts