Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been Facebook friends with a guy in the next province since we were both going through the long wait to get our factory orders in the Spring of 2010. Our cars are identical except for his hood scoop, rear deck spoiler and nav. We finally got to meet up yesterday and I took a few pics. On the drive on the highway to meet my friend, I was passed by a Ford GT, and when I looked over as he went by, he was the first to give a thumbs up. That made my day!

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Excellent! I love my SG 5.0:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
sterling grey looks super nice in the sun... makes my black mustang (which i can never keep clean for more than 5 minutes) look neglected... but its all good...us guys rollin in black are creatures of the night anyway :winks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love black. When I ordered, black was a top choice, but then I didn't know if I was up to looking after it the way it needs. I've had a couple of black cars in the past. I finally chose SG because someone said it really showed off the lines of the Mustang.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Nice! Great place to take photos too. Both look awesome.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah, it was good to meet you there, two bad a$$ed cars in the Badlands of Alberta. I checked my mileage when I got back and I averaged 28.9 mpg. Can't complain about that, especially when you're paying upwards of $1.39/litre.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Hey Tedloops- Were you in Wenatchee last weekend?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Cars are Lookin sexy! Haha:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Tedloops- Were you in Wenatchee last weekend?

Sorry F91, not me, I was in Drumheller, Alberta. Must have been some one else.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Yup, Someone else from BC with a 2011 GT! He flagged me down in the hotel parking lot and we chatted. Was hoping he'd be here as a member too.

Sorry F91, not me, I was in Drumheller, Alberta. Must have been some one else.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing fellas! :yup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.