Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SR PERFORMANCE

Votes: 2 10.5%

Underdrive pullys

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Bullitt95 
#1 ·
Whos running what?

Discussion starter · #3 ·
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010-mustang-gt-tech/730961-steeda-udps-gas-mileage-2007-mustang-gt.html

My Steeda UDPs are really good. Smooth, quiet, no charging problems, and a little bump in highway gas mileage.
jlee i have a 07 gt 5spd with 3.31's only thing previous owner did other than tubular rear suspension is steeda throttle spacer and pypes muffler deletes
still has factory airbox(yuk) and muffler forward exhaust im looking for more hp for this summer and already eyeing a bama tuner

Discussion starter · #6 ·
i'd throw away the tb spacer and i personally prefer brenspeed tuning. I'd look into ordering a jlt series 3 cai, sct x4, and steeda udps
it'll take you from a stock ~270 rwhp to about 295 at the wheels while helping gas mileage (if you can stay out of it) and the car run smoother.

My best mod by far has been a barton short throw shifter.
the cai im really looking at is the airaid race

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Lots of information out there thanks for the information
i was leaning towards the steeda to begin with but also eyeing the sr performans pullies for price

thanks

Discussion starter · #13 ·
you get what you pay for and thats not a bad thing. Its all about managing your expectations.
10hp is 10hp
all a matter of spending 260 or 160 :)

Discussion starter · #15 ·
don't skimp on pullies...get the steeda's and be done with it. There is a reason why they cost more and they are worth every penny, in quality and performance...
planning on getting the steeda all along
wanted a reason to get anything else

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Awesome thanks for the feedback

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.