• STEEDA

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • ROUSH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SR PERFORMANCE

Votes: 2 10.5%
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Man you don't visit often do you:gringreen

JLT and C&L tend to be the best on the 4.6 3v.
Actually, C&L aren't very good unless you are running NOS and need metal to drill into. Airaid, JLT and Steeda are the current 3 best in the most recent comparison and the JLT is the series 3. I have jpg of the dyno results, but can't seem to post photos here.

As far as underdrive pulleys. Steeda has the proper harmonic balancing and is the only one as such. You can save a good bit off a set on Steeda's eBay site. Currently $179 there. Will have slight blemishes in paint, but you'll never see that while the engine is assembled.

You want power and throttle response, Steeda UDP, Steeda CMDP, JLT Series 3 CAI, Brenspeed tune. I added the Steeda throttlebody spacer recently, got it for a fraction of new cost on eBay, and was surprised to find it does add a bit to the car's low end torque and power and throttle response improved a touch more. Does not seem to add to top end, so would say good mod for Daily Driver and Track car, not much for 1/4 mile.

Actually, C&L aren't very good unless you are running NOS and need metal to drill into. Airaid, JLT and Steeda are the current 3 best in the most recent comparison and the JLT is the series 3. I have jpg of the dyno results, but can't seem to post photos here.
C&L Racer is plastic, and I thought in the comparo 5.0 magazine did several years ago the C&L Racer placed only behind the JLT Series 1? I know the C&L Street isn't as good because it gets heatsoaked.

Also I bought my Racer used and it had a hole drilled in the bottom of it right in front of the throttle body, I think somebody was running a nitrous jet in it. It's pretty thick plastic.

If he doesn't take them I will! Why did you put the factory ones back on, couldn't you have used the steeda under drive pulleys for the supercharge?
The smaller Steeda crank pulley would also underdrive the supercharger and produce less boost.

If he doesn't take them I will! Why did you put the factory ones back on, couldn't you have used the steeda under drive pulleys for the supercharge?
Send me a pm if you want them

The smaller Steeda crank pulley would also underdrive the supercharger and produce less boost.
Exactly if I'd of left them on there instead of #7 of boost I'd be getting like #3-4
Rather annoying too, because I only got like 4k miles on the underdrive pulleys before the supercharger.

Rather annoying too, because I only got like 4k miles on the underdrive pulleys before the supercharger.
Well, you could either keep them in case you decide to go N/A again or put them up for sale. I'm sure someone will snap them up in no time.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.