• SR PERFORMANCE

Votes: 2 10.5%

Underdrive pullys

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Bullitt95 
#1 ·
Whos running what?

#2 ·
#3 ·
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010-mustang-gt-tech/730961-steeda-udps-gas-mileage-2007-mustang-gt.html

My Steeda UDPs are really good. Smooth, quiet, no charging problems, and a little bump in highway gas mileage.
jlee i have a 07 gt 5spd with 3.31's only thing previous owner did other than tubular rear suspension is steeda throttle spacer and pypes muffler deletes
still has factory airbox(yuk) and muffler forward exhaust im looking for more hp for this summer and already eyeing a bama tuner

#7 ·
I have the SR Performance ones, they look cool, did them at the same time as some other stuff so I couldn't tell if they made a difference or not.

The billet water pump pulley is definitely pretty sweet though.

BTW you can install them without removing the radiator.

#10 ·
I am running Steedas on my 2001 GT, haven't been on for long but the engines seems to run smoother and rev a little better. Unsure on mpg (my odometer is off now due to my 4.10s). I only recommend Steeda UDPs on the 4.6L (2V or 3V)...

#11 ·
Lots of information out there thanks for the information
i was leaning towards the steeda to begin with but also eyeing the sr performans pullies for price

thanks

#13 ·
you get what you pay for and thats not a bad thing. Its all about managing your expectations.
10hp is 10hp
all a matter of spending 260 or 160 :)

#14 ·
Don't skimp on pullies...get the Steeda's and be done with it. There is a reason why they cost more and they are worth every penny, in quality and performance...

#15 ·
don't skimp on pullies...get the steeda's and be done with it. There is a reason why they cost more and they are worth every penny, in quality and performance...
planning on getting the steeda all along
wanted a reason to get anything else

#17 ·
I got the SR's on sale and got a good deal on them...otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought any. But, like I said, they do look pretty cool, I just wish I had sprayed a little paint on the crank pulley because it's rusty now.

#18 ·
Back in 2005/2006 Steeda was one of the ground breaking companies for S197 mods. Since then other companies have come up and make good stuff as well. I like companies that have been around for a while and do lots of realistic testing. Those that make good products and stand by their products usually out live the others.

#20 ·
Awesome thanks for the feedback

#21 ·
Man you don't visit often do you:gringreen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.