Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone has ever order from unlimited mustang before? and if so how long did it take to get your order shipped to your door? I order some mms rear lower control arms and the Panhard bar...they told me I should be receiving my order in a few weeks. When in their site only says from 4 to 6 business days,not only that but it seems like their the only the middle men for mms because they said the manufacture would be sending them.you. would figure they have everything in stock but seems like they don't.... I'm not trying to make them sound like their bad but really? I'm spending a lot of $$$ for something they don't even ship out. This is the first time I've had a problem with any company and also first time dealing with them

·
Registered
196 Posts
stick with americanmuscle.com

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I will have to agree with rob.....never have I had a problem with AM I made a order a good list at that and about 1300 worth of parts got a set of wheels 9" front 10.5" rear they didn't have the fronts in stock so they emailed me same day gave me 3 choices and I told them I would go with waiting the said it could be up to several weeks got an email next day notifying me my packages had shipped. Never have I had a problem with them and I have spent damn close to 3k in stuff on my current car through them yeah they don't have everything and the largest selection but there customer service is awsome.....service period, prices are amazing. My sig. does not have there name there for no reason :bigthumbsup !

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
well that is also why I buy off EBay and use paypal...you have instant recourse if someone screws you.

·
Registered
864 Posts
i use mustangs unlimited all the time BUT i have one in connecticut so it's not bad. the guys who work there on the other hand some don't know sh.. but what the computer tells them just me

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I have ordered from Mustangs Unlimited (MU) 4-5 times in the last 6 months. Not a single problem with the products or shipping.

For the 87-93 cars, I have found LRS and MU to have the most stuff for our years of cars. In fact, MU even has a lot of original Motorcraft stuff for parts that you absolutely want for staying stock that other companies don't carry.

Whatever issues you have I would get on the phone and work it out with them directly. My experience with MU is your problem is not the norm.

Regarding out of stock. I have waited for parts from AM, LRS, NPD, MU, etc for out of stock stuff to arrive. It all depends on what the part is, etc. The sites usually tell you online the expected date for next shipment.

·
Registered
912 Posts
i have used mustangs unlimited in ct a few times, but i have friends that live 15 minutes down the street from them so i usually just stop in and get what i need, i used cj pony parts once before as well with great customer service, and i ave ordered from am also great service, i would get on the phone and talk to someone there.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
"IF" you're talking about Mustangs Unlimited ........ I've never had a problem with my 9 or 10 orders from them and wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I use Mustangs Ulimited all the time, I live close to the one in Georgia. never had a problem. always had everything I have needed,but just like all places sometimes they run out and have to restock,that sounds like something they sell alot of.some manufacturer won't sell to the public, I run into this with TMI Products when I ordered my upholstery

·
Registered
84 Posts
I never had an issue with mustang unlimited either, but if it is back ordered they need to tell you and if you need it fast you may need to look else where for it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone has ever order from unlimited mustang before? and if so how long did it take to get your order shipped to your door? I order some mms rear lower control arms and the Panhard bar...they told me I should be receiving my order in a few weeks. When in their site only says from 4 to 6 business days,not only that but it seems like their the only the middle men for mms because they said the manufacture would be sending them.you. would figure they have everything in stock but seems like they don't.... I'm not trying to make them sound like their bad but really? I'm spending a lot of $$$ for something they don't even ship out. This is the first time I've had a problem with any company and also first time dealing with them
Just out of curiosity, why didn't you order the parts from Maximum Motorsports themselves and eliminate "the middle men" ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts