Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to install a reciever style hitch (1 1/4") on the stang in order to fit a bike rack. My other passion is mountainbiking. This should avoid the paint damage from a trunk rack, and it should be nearly invisible when the bike rack is removed. Unlike a lot of you lucky folks, this car is my daily ride, so bike handling ability is essential.

Anybody else put a hitch on their pony? Brand? Install Pain? Invisibility when not in use?

Anybody?:confused:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
ultraclyde said:
I am going to install a reciever style hitch (1 1/4") on the stang in order to fit a bike rack. My other passion is mountainbiking. This should avoid the paint damage from a trunk rack, and it should be nearly invisible when the bike rack is removed. Unlike a lot of you lucky folks, this car is my daily ride, so bike handling ability is essential.

Anybody else put a hitch on their pony? Brand? Install Pain? Invisibility when not in use?

Anybody?:confused:
I got a "Hidden Hitch" for my 02 GT Vert... with the rubber cap installed (black cap and a black care) people never noticed it unless I pointed it out...

Got it for the same reason you listed... LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts