Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

My car is going to the body/paint shop today to have a CS/GT500 rear bumper painted and installed. I will post those photos in a few days when it's done. He are the photos of the car from the start up to today.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Click on the "Go Advanced" tab, it's right beside the "Post Quick Reply" tab. Then just click "attach files" then you will know what to do from there.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Looks sweet :bigthumbsup, Just thought you might opt for a replacement for that flagpole, a shorty antenna is only $20.00 :gringreen

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some more Step by Step photos

Attachments

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
This is where it is now. But will be going to the paint shop today getting the CS/GT500 rear bumper done.
Oops never mind the above post :worship

·
Registered
32 Posts
sweet ride you have there man !! :shigrin

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
What a transformation. Baaaaad lookin car. Nice.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nice looking ride!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i love seeing transformation pics that you post, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
17 Posts
did you have to buy new foglights or use your old ones? if you had to buy them, did they plug right in to the harness?

Looks great by the way, i want to do this sometime down the line. The stock GT styling is very boring, just don't put shelby badges on it! :winks

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
looks awesome man i really like the transformation

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
did you have to buy new foglights or use your old ones? if you had to buy them, did they plug right in to the harness?

Looks great by the way, i want to do this sometime down the line. The stock GT styling is very boring, just don't put shelby badges on it! :winks
Yep had to buy the new GT500 fog lights as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What size tires and wheels are on it in the first set of pics? Is it lowered? love the stance!:bigthumbsup
The Wheels are 20/8.5 and 20/10.

The tires are 255/45/20 and 295/45/20 I think.

It's not lowered at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Just need to lower and throw the GT500 front chin spoiler on it. That would look sick! I wish I had the $$ to mod my car. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts