Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I just got off the phone with Todd at Joe Cooper Ford in Midwest City, OK, an authorized Ford Racing Performance parts dealer. I asked about getting the new FR polished Fanblades. He had to contact FR to inquire about them. They said the wheels will not be available until October 15th, and will cost $219.00 each. :laughlitt :wavey

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Pictures? Size?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are the same polished fanblades that are optional on the '06 GT. 18" polished, but with the Ford Racing center cap. I am sure there is a pic of em around here somewhere. :) :wavey

·
Registered
622 Posts
2k5GTC said:
Hey all. I just got off the phone with Todd at Joe Cooper Ford in Midwest City, OK, an authorized Ford Racing Performance parts dealer. I asked about getting the new FR polished Fanblades. He had to contact FR to inquire about them. They said the wheels will not be available until October 15th, and will cost $219.00 each. :laughlitt :wavey
surely there's nicer rims available. Obviously I'm not a fan of the fanblades. I think Ford could have done a lot better for the 18" option.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nonsensez9 said:
surely there's nicer rims available. Obviously I'm not a fan of the fanblades. I think Ford could have done a lot better for the 18" option.
Depends on what you're definition of "nicer rims" is. If you mean highly polished shiney bling bling... yes, there are rims like that. I personally hate the "Pimp My Ride" type of rims. I have found several "toned down" rims that I like. Unfortunately they only come in 20+ sizes. No way I am putting 20+ rims on my baby. :wavey

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another Update

Well, the 15th has come and gone. I called FRPP Tech line yesterday for an update on the polished fanblades. The guy said he shows them now being available October 21st. He also added that is a tentative date. :eyebulge: So I guess with everything Ford, you just have to wait and see. :wavey

·
Registered
324 Posts
If I was selling something I would use the classifieds. Please don't edit my posts.

[It sounded like you were fishing for an offer or trade. It's my 'job' to edit posts that fall outside the AUP... kj]

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Fleg said:
kj_cinci, you have an issue with my posts please be professional and take it to PM.
I did... remember? You think I'm threatening you... just accept that the post you had above sounded (to me) as an offer and be done with it, please!

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Fleg said:
That quote button isn't a PM button.
I'll make a note of that... and please read your four (4!) PMs again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.