Ford Mustang Forum banner

Update on the Vortech 2003 Mustang GT

744 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  fobra559
so after having the car two hours or so and getting pulled for careless and reckless (Friday) that Saturday with outdoor temps reaching into the 100's the car ran a little hot once that day on Sunday temps the same it overheated twice, i parked it and called the shop they said bring it back in so i didnt drive it until Monday 1.5 miles parked at my son school as soon as i shut it down it started spraying antifreeze everywhere, long story short had it towed to the shop it was the cooling fan it went out no head gasket damage(thank God) while they had it the had the local body shop repair a ding they did so I had him fill in the spoiler holes and paint the trunk. The car is running great having loads of fun and looking pretty good at it I will post pics later.:kooky:
See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Glad to hear your stang is all fixed. I need to get the holes in my spoiler filled as well. They told me they would weld them shut. How are they going to fill in yours?
Im glad everything is running good now.. Is that 50mm bov pretty loud?
good evey thing is fine now
Its good to hear everything is ok and nothing to serious happen. Enjoy your new HP:bigthumbsup
you lucky *******. the v3 is nice man. enjoy that thing man i can oooonly imagine the power that thing has
Glad your car is up and running again. I know your enjoying your V3 as much as I am enjoying V2:bigthumbsup
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.