Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About three weeks ago I got an intake and Tuner from Brenspeed . This is the first and only Mod so far and the car an 06 GT has 31,000 miles . Today running the 93 tune I drove a little over 200 miles 26.6 MPG and it runs like it should .

Brenspeed has been more then helpful and did a very nice job with the tune . It,s like a new car .

KEYBEAR

·
Registered
154 Posts
Get a 93 Race tune and you will love your car even more.:gringreen
But you won't get 26.6! :D I get 19.7 with 93 Race which is a mix of city/highway. Fun outweighs MPG though!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey, what's the difference between their regular 93 Octane tune and the "Race" tune? I called Brenspeed to ask this but they're already gone trick-or-treating.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
The Bama race tune is unreal. It's like you gain an extra 100 hp. At least that's the way it feels.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
I am curious to try the 93 but here the price of 93 octane is $.50 more than 87. Its a huge gap. Once regular hits 2 and premium hits 2.50 then i will give it a try

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I paid $2.59 for 93 yesterday . I don,t really care if 93 is 50 cents more 5 or 6 bucks ?? I don,t need to drive anyplace but when I do I like my Mustang running good .

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah I don't get it, it's 5 or 6 bucks. You spent much more than that on all those mods. :headscratch: I'm taking advantage of the cheap prices before the snow flies.

·
Registered
207 Posts
So, anybody know: Hey, what's the difference between their regular 93 Octane tune and the "Race" tune?

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
I don't know how Doug does it but the 93 Race Tune will smoke the 93 Performance and Torque tunes and it safe to run on the street.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.