Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
looked good... until I realized it was a 9 minute video. Sorry.. don't have the attention span.. try to get the highlight reel down to about 2 and a half minutes :)

N

·
0 Posts
looked good... until I realized it was a 9 minute video. Sorry.. don't have the attention span.. try to get the highlight reel down to about 2 and a half minutes :)
I watched it all, wasn't too bad. IMO you should of kept the OEM spoiler, mine didn't come with one and I love it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
naww I like this spoiler a lot better man, I actually put my other spoiler for sale...

·
Registered
365 Posts
I watched it all, wasn't too bad. IMO you should of kept the OEM spoiler, mine didn't come with one and I love it.
Love your signature! I get so tired of hearing people say "shoulda paid extra for the 5.0" .... so true!! If I had the extra $10k to spend, sure, I might have gotten the GT... but I'm pretty damn happy with my V6

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cars looking beast bro :bigthumbsup , next time im in Houston we should cruise n have a lil 2013 party :p

N

·
0 Posts
naww I like this spoiler a lot better man, I actually put my other spoiler for sale...
I know I saw, I bought one already in my color, when I said I love it is me saying I already bought one and installed it and I love it on my car.

N

·
0 Posts
Love your signature! I get so tired of hearing people say "shoulda paid extra for the 5.0" .... so true!! If I had the extra $10k to spend, sure, I might have gotten the GT... but I'm pretty damn happy with my V6
Haha thanks, it is true after all :bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts