Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read an article on Yahoo that listed the Mustang as one of the best used cars to buy.

Ford Mustang
Car writers say nothing looks, drives or feels like a Ford Mustang, whether you buy one new or used. More importantly, buying used rather than new will help you get that retro-cool vibe the current Mustang is known for. According to Edmunds, any Mustang made between 1986 and 2004 is perfect "if you prefer a V8 rumble to drown out the rattles from your cheap ride's aging interior," and you should be able to find one from that time period for less than $5,000. Cars.com reports the Mustang is one of the top-10 most popular used cars based on reports from dealers and private sellers.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Knowing what I know, I sure as heck wouldn't buy mine used if I found it on a lot. ;)
lol just throw all the "test" parts u have in the trunk... or atleast that ones u can fit. just tell them... u figure it out!

But hell yea the stangs are a great drive! why do u think every1 rates em so highly? just another check list to the mustang support list

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I bought mine on a whim, I was attracted to the price and awesome condition for an 08. The ONLY regret I have is, I wish I had shelled out a bit more and got the GT. Especially when I found out the gas mileage wasn't all that different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts