Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like whenever my car gets cold my usb port doesnt work. It syncs up my zune and then disconnects it a couple of seconds later. After about 5 mins or so of heating the car up if i try to sync the zune up again it will work (eventually). I know its not the zune or the cable because in the morning it syncs up fine with no problem (My car is garage kept). And i thought it might be the zune or the cable so i brought them inside which stays 70 all day. When i went out for lunch i brough my zune out with me and the same problem happened. Anybody else having this problem? It was about 25 here today, about 10 with the wind.

·
0 Posts
Cold electronics are often finicky... on the rare days when it's below about 30 degrees here, my CD player and MP3 player in my pickup wouldn't work at all.

Of course, with yours being new, you could take it to the dealer and see if they can replace the USB in your car or the head unit and see if the problem is fixed.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im gonna use my second zune and see what happens. If it still doesnt work than im gonna take it to my dealer and see what they say.
Im sure they're gonna be stumped about it SMH.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.