Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just told me the ETA on my mustang V-6 is June 26. Just wondering what other V-6'ers have experienced with actual delivery date when compared to what dealer might have told them. Just don't want to get too excited about a date that may not have much value. Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I guess I did better than a lot of folks here - ETA May 28, delivery May 24.

My dealer just told me the ETA on my mustang V-6 is June 26. Just wondering what other V-6'ers have experienced with actual delivery date when compared to what dealer might have told them. Just don't want to get too excited about a date that may not have much value. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fact that you received before ETA has me really excited!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Mine was 3 weeks late (ETA 4/26, dely 5/21), but I think the ETA's will be closer to reality as the Model Year progresses and they get all the bugs worked out.

Doug

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mine's still not even shipped and my ETA is still 5/6. :banghead:

·
Registered
124 Posts
ETA is 5/14. Guessing it's not gonna make it. . .
Oh, come on... don't give up...

There will always be another 5/14. You might even get yours before then. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered mine 4/1, dealer told me 6-8 weeks (my lease was up in 8) I told him I had to have it. I had a build date of 5/5 and got her 5/13. My dealer would never give me an exact date. I thought he was a moron, I couldn't beleive he couldn't tell me when it would be delivered. I can track a spark plug through the mail!
Once I did get the build date he did tell me it should be next week. I called him every day the next week and he wouldn't tell me anything. Finally on Thursday 5/13 I called him and he told me Isabella was there and I could pick her up, didn't even call me I called him, my heart was pumping, couldn't wait to leave work....the rest is history my friends! I got my Mustang! a 30 yr wait.

(Keep in mind I live 40 miles from Flatrock, I told him I'd pick it up!!!)

·
Registered
39 Posts
ETA June 28, received June 7th. Ordered it on April 7th, was built on May 14, dealer got it May 24th. Still deciding on what mufflers to put on it. Looks like either Mac or Borla.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
ETA 12 Jun. Just passed Cincinnati, Ohio on Thursday by rail. Hopefully I'll see my car next week!

·
Registered
130 Posts
ETA June 28, received June 7th. Ordered it on April 7th, was built on May 14, dealer got it May 24th. Still deciding on what mufflers to put on it. Looks like either Mac or Borla.
Did the system update you as it left or did it magically appear at the dealer?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ordered mine through the military car sales program. My tracking was on their website and it updated me when it was built and delivered.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I just had my hands on a race red V6, ser#5125049, so built last week of May, sitting on lot in Michigan 6/10. This dealer had 3 of them. Ronn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.