Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 90-93 mustang for a driver and saw a add for a v6 93 mustang for sale. I did not know ford made a mustang in that year with the v6. If the add is not wrong about the v6 being in the car. How hard would it be for me to but in a 5.0 or a 2.3turbo motor. (is the k-frame diffrent?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Fish said:
I'm looking for a 90-93 mustang for a driver and saw a add for a v6 93 mustang for sale. I did not know ford made a mustang in that year with the v6. If the add is not wrong about the v6 being in the car. How hard would it be for me to but in a 5.0 or a 2.3turbo motor. (is the k-frame diffrent?
To my knowledge, they didn't make a six after 1986. IT was either a 4 or 8 cylinder.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what I thought, I could not find anything about a v6 in that year but sometime you never know...

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
V6 = '74-early '79 (2.8L), '83-'86 and '94-'04 (3.8L), '05+ (4.0L)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did get the VIN number from her and it shows to be a 2.3l, I think the duel plug head is what made her think it might be a v6 :rolleyes: I'm going to look at it so will see...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Fish said:
I did get the VIN number from her and it shows to be a 2.3l, I think the duel plug head is what made her think it might be a v6 :rolleyes: I'm going to look at it so will see...
not to sound like an ass, but if thats right you said, "made her think" and unless "she's" a real techy girl im guessin that might also have something to do with the engine mistake, i saw a viper drive by and i told my girlfriend to take a look at that nice car, and she says, "wow thats a nice mustang, how come yours isnt that nice?" :winks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it was a 2.3 In the car. I did get it for $450 I was looking for a 5-speed with a/c But it is a auto. A 5-speed is alot easyer to install than the a/c system. I could not pass a 93 silver coupe 4-cyl or not. So it looks like I will be moving down to the 2.3 svo forums for now, but I will be back :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.