Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

V6, 5-Spd Man, what is the 0-60 times?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  kscoyote 
#1 ·
Any good 0 - 60 data on the V6 5-speed manual?

#2 ·
army_eod said:
Any good 0 - 60 data on the V6 5-speed manual?
What I have heard it is about 7 seconds, I had a 86 model with a 302 V8 which had about the same times, not bad coming from a V6.

#4 ·
This past weekend I had a choice of a automatic or standard, and after taking both for test drives......there is no comparison! The standard was quicker off the line for me, but I've been driving standard for some time now and if you don't know how to shift........your not going to get a good start and you have to know when to shift or you will be bogging down into second.

You know what? I bet the auto is quicker in the 0-60..........the standard is to busy lighting up the tires..LOL I bought the standard on Friday, It's the quickest thing I've ever had and I'm loving it!! I think I'll sleep in it tonight.:cool:

I need to change my signature now.
Black V6 Prem: Standard tranny, leather, ISP and Exterior sport package

#5 ·
ErieGT said:
This past weekend I had a choice of a automatic or standard, and after taking both for test drives......there is no comparison! The standard was quicker off the line for me, but I've been driving standard for some time now and if you don't know how to shift........your not going to get a good start and you have to know when to shift or you will be bogging down into second.

You know what? I bet the auto is quicker in the 0-60..........the standard is to busy lighting up the tires..LOL I bought the standard on Friday, It's the quickest thing I've ever had and I'm loving it!! I think I'll sleep in it tonight.:cool:

I need to change my signature now.
Black V6 Prem: Standard tranny, leather, ISP and Exterior sport package
7.1 to 60

15.1 1/4 mile

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.