Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well......I finally got my dual exhaust on my car. I got dual Flowmaster 40 originals. It sounds pretty tight. Just thought I'd let everyone know and that I will be getting a video of it and pics of my car soon.:D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thats GREAT! I have the FM American Thunder single, am very happy with it and the V6 look. Post that vid when you can, love to see it!

·
Registered
537 Posts
That's the best muffler for the v6 imo. Makes the stang sound very aggressive. Congrats man

·
Registered
770 Posts
Doesn't it feel weird, but in a good way, when you first get your car from the muffler shop?

I know it did for me.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Very good. I know you will love it. It was the first thing I changed with my Mustang. She has just got to have some growl. ;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Did you get the work done here in the Springs?

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I remember when I got my dual exhaust for my six for the very first time, I was like:banana:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ha! Thats what I got! I know you had a smile on your face when you turned that baby on.

That's the best muffler for the v6 imo. Makes the stang sound very aggressive. Congrats man
+1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got some pics and a couple videos. I have having some trouble trying to figure out how to convert the videos to an up-loadable format. I am putting up some pics though. lol.......ignore the battle scar on my front bumper though.

·
Registered
379 Posts
post the pics and vid asap!

would like to see and hear the exhaust.. did you get a gt or other rear fascia or do a cut out in the v6 fascia? i also believe ford should put dual exhaust on all model mustangs at the factory! :hihi:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
would like to see and hear the exhaust.. did you get a gt or other rear fascia or do a cut out in the v6 fascia? i also believe ford should put dual exhaust on all model mustangs at the factory! :hihi:

I didnt get a new bumper....I had them stick it out from under the stock bumper about an inch underneath it and it sticks past it about maybe half an inch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome man! I just got my Mac Lt Headers, Mac LT o/r Hpipe and Magnalfow dual put on today as well and I agree at first its weird but it is def a great weird! LOL

·
Registered
637 Posts
I Installed Custom Side Exhaust on mine....coem check it out...I only have like 3 pics of it though.and a Vid on youtube. My username is must2stang on there as well.
GOOD JOB on yours Do you love the sound ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:bigthumbsupWell......I got my video up on the internet. Its on Youtube now and all you have to do is look up my username. Its Possummam (Yes, there are 3 "M"s). It will be the only video, so it will be easy to find...lol

·
Registered
649 Posts
Congrats man!!!! Hope you like it , because now your MPG will drop because you will want to hear you exhaust!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.