Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the John Lund ghost cam tune on their v6? If so can u please post a vid...

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is the first ive seen of this. Is there more info into what this tune really is.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Ya I was actually researching this last night and looks like thats the only video for the v6..tons for the v8..plus bama has stopped development, they were close to releasing one but need edmore parameters/data etc from SCT to complete the tune properly.

John lund seems like the only way to go..but is it true it wont work on a auto v6 at all?

·
Registered
433 Posts
That video (taken by the tuner) is of our project car a few months back. At that time the tune still needed some tweaking. I will have to find out if he ever got it sorted out.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the video! I cant wait to hear some more. I love the loping cam sound!!!! I am just not sure if the v6 would do it justice...

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Thanks for the video! I cant wait to hear some more. I love the loping cam sound!!!! I am just not sure if the v6 would do it justice...
im sure with either a header,x-pipe or an exhaust upgrade the v6 could sound good as well!..stock, im not so sure.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
That video (taken by the tuner) is of our project car a few months back. At that time the tune still needed some tweaking. I will have to find out if he ever got it sorted out.
Can you also find out if it would be able to work on a auto?

& Sangria7..I explained the reason why they stopped working on it above..another part of that reason was FORD was trying to develop some sort of patent for it.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If Ford is asking tuners to quit offering the tune then they better make it available to us!!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
yes, cool, but, it sounds like it's on the verge of a stall

·
Registered
8 Posts
you can still get the ghost cam tune through morepowertuning or mpt.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
its sounds amazing if the v6 3.7 has headers and an xpipe ill post a link in this form and you can check it out for yourself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
youtube

2011 ford mustang v6 with "ghost cams"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts