Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
within a span of 6 months, there are a bunch of CAI's out for the V6! its awesome.finally the aftermarket is getting a jump on it.what CAI's do you guys mostly have? and has anyone seen these yet?the first and third kit are news to me.

http://www.v6mustangstuff.com/05AirFuel.htm

·
Registered
142 Posts
C&L's intake should be out in a month or so too. They were getting some great numbers in the GT's.

The Tunable Induction intake looks good, though it requires a tune. One fellow posted 208.9 rwhp / 219.1 rwtq with the intake, 93 octane tune and dual cat-back.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have the AEM on my car. It looks great and sounds great too. I also have the Magnalow duals on the car, which helped it tremendously. The car runs fantastic now, I couldn't be happier with the choices I made. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the JMS CAI and the SCT XCal 2 tunes..... Couldnt be happier!!

Plus the SCT XCal 2 comes with three tunes and they have a website that has a great support team!!

Leon

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome, i havent seen any pics of the steeda v6 yet.is it the same one but only on the v6?another thing, i was kinda curious about the AEM one but the heat shield really cleans up the look.how much was it with the SCT and all?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got my AEM Bruteforce w/ a Predator for 499.91 delivered. It was 489.99 + a 9 and some change handling fee. free shipping. The heat shield is pretty intuitive, I'd be curious to see how the C&L stacks up to it. I figure that AEM was a steal with the predator tuner as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whats the site for C&L?

·
Registered
142 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts