Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:?: Hi, i'm wondering is it worth the money to buy a V6?, I can't afford a GT at the moment, and actually, my personal opinion is that unless it's a GT, Don't buy it!!, because V8 is what mustang is all about, but that's just my opinion, maybe there's more to it then just 2 more cylinders!, and that's what i want to know, my question is:

Q. Why should i buy a V6 stang?, what traits should i buy a stang for regardless of it's engine?

P.S:It will be my first new car, and it's a daily drive.

Thanks in advance
Burnin_ruberV8

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

Anyone?, I'm starting to think it's not worth it, can sombody answer because i wanna make my mind on a car, it's not long before i see a small compact car, :eyebulge:

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
type something in arabic.

sorry, but you seem like a troll . ..

·
Registered
196 Posts
I own a GT and a V6. My V6 hits high 12's, my GT is no where near that. For me I like the v6. It cost me right around $3k to make it run that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, all that in just 3k, but i see you have gone through the easy route which is the Nitrous, there's no way you could own a GT with your 6 in these mods alone, or not?? correct me.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Burnin_ruberv8 said:
"Youmak Sa'ed" which mean "Have a nice day", what does troll mean?, lol

nah, a complete sentence.

type this: "Hi, i'm wondering is it worth the money to buy a V6?, I can't afford a GT at the moment, and actually, my personal opinion is that unless it's a GT, Don't buy it!!, because V8 is what mustang is all about, but that's just my opinion, maybe there's more to it then just 2 more cylinders!, and that's what i want to know, my question is:

Q. Why should i buy a V6 stang?, what traits should i buy a stang for regardless of it's engine?

P.S:It will be my first new car, and it's a daily drive."

in arabic.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Salam Alaykom, atasa'al hal yestaheg ashtari V6?, ma agdar atahmal masaref al-GT fe al wagt al hader, wo el saraha, ra'yi al khas ino ma lam takon GT, mafi da'i ashtariha!!, la'ano V8 Ya'ni Mustang, laken hada ra'yi bas, momken fe al shaghla aktar men 2 cylindar ziyadah!, wo hada eli abgha a'arefo, so'ali howa:

Q. Laish Ashtari Stang V6?, ish al mouasafat eli tekhalini ashtari Mustang a'shanha, be ghad al nazar a'n al moharek?

Molahaza: Hatkon sayarti al owla, wo sayara yaoumiya."

Wow, now how'a that!:tongue

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
ok, if you're in S.A., why would you import the six?

Seems like the expense would be enormous either way?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the idea of buying a mustang just came to me, i'm actually nearly graduating high school, and the car is the gift if i got accepteble marks, the first car i drove and learned by was a 1.6 focus, and damn that was fun, but every time i thinked about moding in the future i ran into trouble knowing that the dissplacment is so small and "It will blow!" kind of talk, so a 3.8 is very full of opertunates(spelling!), what i want is a fun car as the focus, i thought buying an SVT Foccie but there's no any here, so the Mustang combine (Good Looks, Acceptebale V6 engine??, Moding, cheaper price) and i'm wondering if it's fun, also i love the "Pony car" name.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Burnin_ruberv8 said:
Well, the idea of buying a mustang just came to me, i'm actually nearly graduating high school, and the car is the gift if i got accepteble marks, the first car i drove and learned by was a 1.6 focus, and damn that was fun, but every time i thinked about moding in the future i ran into trouble knowing that the dissplacment is so small and "It will blow!" kind of talk, so a 3.8 is very full of opertunates(spelling!), what i want is a fun car as the focus, i thought buying an SVT Foccie but there's no any here, so the Mustang combine (Good Looks, Acceptebale V6 engine??, Moding) and i'm wondering if it's fun, also i love the "Pony car" name.
What year are you looking at?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok thanks!, for now.. I'll research the moding possibilities for the 3.8, if i ran i into trouble i know your the guys to ask, c ya soon:)

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Burnin_ruberv8 said:
It's the :handball: 2006 model.
The 2005-2006 has a 4.0L DOHC.

Anything above the 1999 model will be more mod worthy than a Focus. Even an SVT focus . . .

·
Registered
196 Posts
Burnin_ruberv8 said:
Wow, all that in just 3k, but i see you have gone through the easy route which is the Nitrous, there's no way you could own a GT with your 6 in these mods alone, or not?? correct me.
I have run a best of 12.9. Unless the GT has quite a few mods I beat them pretty easily. A lot of cobras as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had the same questions and concerns when I bought my Mustang and here is my advice...Do not give a damn what other people think!! Choose the car that you want and can afford!!

Choose the car that meets YOUR purpose and needs and not the purpose and needs of someone else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.