Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a 2005 v6 mustang. all i have so far is a cold air intake. but am lookin to get a dual exhaust, so far i have the gt takeoff mufflers but i dont want to buy a complete conversion kit i want to just guy the pipes and materials i need to use the mufflers i already have then in the near future put some flowmasters in place of them. if you guys would help me in telling me what parts exactly i need to make this a true dual with buying seperate parts through ebay or any other online store this would help alot.

thanks

new mods: dual exhuast, underdrive pulley, tloc with 4.10s, and a tuner (already have bbk cold air intake)

also tell me how much horsepower do you think i will be at with all this.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
:wavey Welcome to AFM and the forums. you could just pick up a over axle pipe for the driver side for a gt, then take it to a muffler shop and they can hook you up. i would recomend getting 2 muffler hangers from the ford dealer for the drivers side( around 100.00) but they will hang exactly the same on both sides, and imo are better than the jba hangers i got with my kit. i ended up doing that anyway. that might be the cheapest route, or the kits are cool too. i went the gt takeoff way, thinking i would change them out down the road, but i like them so much i`m keeping them. that high end muffler money will pay for the gears :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
566 Posts
if you only have a single side exhaust you will need a new mid pipe h or x pipe and the take off gt pipe for the drivers side. you shoudl be able to hook up a gt mid h pipe up you might be able to find for a cheaper price

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.