Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this ones an odd one considering I've never even seen one of these on the road until a friend recently bought one. Just curious as to who would possibly win, he claims he would easily beat me (another mustang beater claim,lol) only reason I could think of is the weight differences, plus I know nothing of these cars besides hp which he says is around 170 at the crank so.... :green .... I put the specs of each car below. Just curious, thanks!

2002 V6 mustang
Automatic w/Transgo Shift Kit
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust

1991 VW Corrado (v6)
5 Speed (Orig.)
Rebuilt engine (stock specs)
C.A.I

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
StangLx50 said:
Well this ones an odd one considering I've never even seen one of these on the road until a friend recently bought one. Just curious as to who would possibly win, he claims he would easily beat me (another mustang beater claim,lol) only reason I could think of is the weight differences, plus I know nothing of these cars besides hp which he says is around 170 at the crank so.... :green .... I put the specs of each car below. Just curious, thanks!

2002 V6 mustang
Automatic w/Transgo Shift Kit
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust

1991 VW Corrado (v6)
5 Speed (Orig.)
Rebuilt engine (stock specs)
C.A.I
The only really fast ones were the VR6 G60s

Those weren't fast by today's standards
Car-Stats.com Report for 1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60
Obtained from
0-60:
Transmission: Unknown
1/4 Mile:

1/4 Speed:

with an auto, you'll murder it to 60, then the autobahn gearing allows it to gain ground on ya.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry correction on the year, his must be a 1992 because he has 2.8 L, 12 valve (174 hp), not the VR6 G60 because i know its not supercharged.
Thanks! :green

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.