Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my way home from school today i noticed a black gtp with spray painted red grill chasin me down. we came to the next light all alone. he flipped his emo lookin black hair and reved his crappy flowmaster setup to a bloodcurtling popping sound after he yelled over "mustangs r slow" ..hearing his stupidity and misguided judgement ,i laughed and loaded for the launch...greenlight...sound of 6 cylinders singin to the tune of my right foot and i was off the line before he could flip his hair again. 4 lengths, 5 lengths and i let up... no need in gettin a speeding ticket, i was doin 68 in a 45. we came to the next light and i was grinning ear to ear and he rolled up his window and turned the corner..i guess defeat is just so sad :( he musta went home and cut....emos r stupid but fun to pummel in a drag race..haha

·
Registered
248 Posts
Them GTPs are swag cars, but them s197 v6s are a bit swaggier.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
LMFAO- He must have went home and cut. I love it. Hopefully he cut deep enough that it bled significantly. lol

What year GTP? They are pretty quick cars. Congrats for taking one down in the V6.

·
Registered
24 Posts
what do u have done to your car? my bf has a 04 GTP w/ CAI but that's all, & it is unbelievably fast. blows me away, anyhow. i know the newer model v6 has a lot more power than mine, but driving a GTP half the time... i'm impressed! u gave that kid 1 more reason to hate the world lol

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
LMAO that is a good one.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
If that was truly a supercharged 3800 Series III, he either couldn't drive or wasn't trying very hard.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Those gtp's arent as quick as the people who drive them think they are.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my mods r in my sig...id guess it was a 98...it was in really crappy condition..i bet the s/c had about had it... i know gtp's r usually fast and can most times beat me, so i dont go lookin for them. i just had to see what this kid thought he had...we both squealed off the line so i know he was in it..just musta had a car that was past its prime..OR mayb he slapped gtp emblems on it to try n look tuff..HA

·
Registered
20 Posts
my mods r in my sig... mayb he slapped gtp emblems on it to try n look tuff..HA
Just like you with your racing stripes and hood pins on a V6.:headscratch:

·
Registered
20 Posts
wow kinda mean ther dontcha think 6.0
at least the his pony won

o ya... uff emo kids! lmao
I hate that whole Emo look and what is up with those pants they have? They must get them from thier girlfriends or sisters.:laugh:

·
Registered
637 Posts
I beat a GTP In my stang 2 weeks ago and it was the 3rd won I came across that I beat.
I had one about 2 months ago that gave me a good run but I Inched away with no problem. I see one in my town that is Decked out pretty good and looks like it would beat me so I have yet to race that one. We'll see.....Good job though taking down that GTP some of thoughs are fast but not fast enough if you know how to shift right or have the right stuff under your hood to Dominate one.
I love racing so for me I have taken down A LOT OF CARS but I have to Admit.....I have had my share of Losing too but only to Upper class cars like the z06 vettes and I even decided to try a Viper ha ha ha Oh well.
Give me about 1 year and I'll be back for more.

·
Registered
107 Posts
There was a GTP at the drag strip. He took out his headlight to get cooler intake air. The best he ran was a 14.4.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.