Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was bored so I emailed rpmoutlet.com about the V6 pullies there going to offer. I requested there price and status. I received the following:

"not till the middle of october, pricing not available, thanks for your e-mail"

I know I've heard some people say some bad things about them but I'm looking forward to some extra horses since the AC really isnt worth a crap and I prefer the windows down over AC anyday.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Hoodlum said:
Well I was bored so I emailed rpmoutlet.com about the V6 pullies there going to offer. I requested there price and status. I received the following:

"not till the middle of october, pricing not available, thanks for your e-mail"

I know I've heard some people say some bad things about them but I'm looking forward to some extra horses since the AC really isnt worth a crap and I prefer the windows down over AC anyday.
Those two were one person (a kid), and they made stuff up.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I know im buyin those pulleys when they come out.. I wonder if they will do as much as rpmoutlet says it will...?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
xxkazp3rxx said:
I know im buyin those pulleys when they come out.. I wonder if they will do as much as rpmoutlet says it will...?
I fnot, you can always sue them.

:laughlitt

I'm happy with mine.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kscoyote said:
MotoBlue is generic ASP.

They're the same thing, but you're paying $100.00 more for the ASP name . ..
Did not know that... good information to know. I did think that they looked the same tho.

As for waiting I gotta wait anyways just bringing it up for people who cant wait.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
kscoyote said:
MotoBlue is generic ASP.

They're the same thing, but you're paying $100.00 more for the ASP name . ..
They generally are.

The only place cheaper for a few items is www.gtrhipo.com

GTR has better prices on SC units and TBs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts