Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going, I have an 86 gt that I bought a while ago, the guy I got it from said that it had an idle problem but it still ran good. Well the small idle problem has become a big idle problem. I took it to the shop and the guy said it was fixed after charging me $400.00, now the thing is worst than ever, when I took it in I asked If he could hook up all my vacuum lines back to factory he said that's not the problem. I have changed almost everything and still the same thing keeps happening, is it my vacuum lines or something else please help. I'm trying to get the engine running right so I can finish restoring her.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After driving it for a little while it will start to idle real high some where between 2500 rpm & 3000 rpm, I usually so shut it off while driving and them it will go down, can you help me, please.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will get some vacuum line today and get to plumbing to see if this makes a difference. Good looking. I was thinking about doing a tribute to Carol Shelby with my 86 gt, by doing in his colors inside and out and doing some minor CS up grades, what do you guys think??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts