Ford Mustang Forum banner

Vacuum lines

1238 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  gunit
does anyone have a diagram of where all these vacuum lines are supposed to go in a fox body mustang i have a code 22 and the check engine lite is on I bought a M.A.P sensor but the old one didn't have a vacuum line hooked to it. Help !!! 1990 ford gt
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
There's no vacuum line to the MAP on a Mass Air car. It instead senses Barometric Pressure. Tmoss has a vacuum diagram on his site, I think. I believe its veryuseful.com, but, you should probably find one of his posts (in this forum), and link to it from there to be sure.
hey thanks will do i wonder if that means that just the electrical portion is supposed to be hooked up? thanks again
On a '90, yes.
gunit said:
hey thanks will do i wonder if that means that just the electrical portion is supposed to be hooked up? thanks again
also, where that vacuum line would normally go on say an 88, should be PLUGGED on your 90.
hey thanks guys i put in the M.A.P cleared the check engine light. Also thanks for the input on plugging the hole up i have one slight issue with the idle and i be that will fix it...
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.