Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I AM...West Brattleboro, Just added a 08'GT to my resume'. Already moddin'. GT florr mats,Rousch Hood Scoop,Shorty Antenna,and chrome on the way...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dave here...aka Ruz, I'm in Waterbury and I have a 2000 GT. Hope to find some local Stangers to hang with this year. I'm a former flatlander who moved up from the Boston area last August. Hope to meet up with some Stangers soon now that the weather is finally getting better.
-Ruz

·
Registered
572 Posts
Bob here,

Westminster West and ready to cruise!!

Dave & Al, hope you guys can make our cruise this Saturday!

I'll post the details on the board...

SOHC

·
Registered
572 Posts
Anyone else in VT with a Stang?

Well, a Stang AND a computer?

Glad Al & Dave are in the club. Good guys with awesome Stangs!

Any old-school pony drivers in the area?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well I have a stang and a computer and I'm from St. Johnsbury VT. But I'm in the USMC stationed at Camp Lejeune NC. Does that help.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Well I have a stang and a computer and I'm from St. Johnsbury VT. But I'm in the USMC stationed at Camp Lejeune NC. Does that help.
Sure!

You are missing all of the beautiful white stuff... I still have 18" in the back yard...

Man, am I ready for Spring!!

Look our club up when you are on leave.

We can cruise some of those northern roads.

:bigthumbsup

Seeya,

·
Registered
52 Posts
I should be back around the Fall, but I'm still triing to get mt 91 gt running. Thanks for the reply, keep in touch.

GreenMountainBoyz:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
572 Posts
I should be back around the Fall, but I'm still triing to get mt 91 gt running. Thanks for the reply, keep in touch.

GreenMountainBoyz:bigthumbsup
We have a fox-body expert in our club.

I'm sure he'd lend his advice to help you get running.

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ok it's been years since a Vermonter has posted!!!! Let's hear some noise Vermont Stangers! Spring is almost here let's wake up the ponies :smilie
-Ruz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts