Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im at work, im a sign spinner. I see in the traffic across the street a riced civic complete with an obnoxious fart cannon. He keeps reving and being anoying. Light changes and he goes and starts weaving performing completely illegal lane changes. So a cop turns on the lights and siren and pulls him over.

Very nice kill florida state law enforcer!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Those ricers are what the cops should keep an eye on. Not us american muscle owners:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thoughts exactly

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I love storys with happy endings!:bigthumbsup You sign spinner guys are like frigging Ninjas with those things. Never sure whats being advertised but sure love the show. Sounds like it gives you a front row seat to stop light drags.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Be nice guys, not everyone is as fortunate as you are.. lol

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ehh 65 bucks a weekend for 8 hours work, and since its all disposable yay car mods! I usually just kinda dance with sign so its readable. Made my day seeing that civic get busted!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
That was good to hear.funny part is the Ricer he will probaly get pulled over in the same spot again for the same thing,they never learn.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is so true, worst part is i live 35 miles from where i work and i know that street is crawling with cops, in an hour atleast 10 pass in each direction, you would think a resident would know that too...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts