Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just made a video while i was hella bored one day...figured i might as well show someone who likes mustangs:p haha ..

dont hate..its not the best car in the world but its a start right??...

plus.....water in my muffler:headscratch: not good is it?....its at the end of the video if u watch it

if ^^ that doesnt work heres the link

YouTube - my first car...94 mustang

·
Registered
150 Posts
nice start, i like seeing people mod sixers

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey... That's cool. My first Mustang was identical to your car. If you want to keep the V6 and make it fast, talk to Tom Morana he's in Canada. Tom Morana Racing Engines Regarding the water in the exhaust, I know the 3.8's had head gasket problems. I had to replace them on my 96. You better get a compression test.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Cool vid man:bigthumbsup I miss my sound system in the sixer :(

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx guys...haha maybe i will make more vids.......it kinda sux cuz all my friends drive imports n such soo........

check out my other vids....my winter car is a plymouth voyager ok:p u gotta watch the drivin skills in this lmfao

YouTube - sarnia driftin 2 (vans)

and then here are my buddies ricers...ill get better examples later:p haha ... GO DOMESTIC is what i say

YouTube - sarnia driftin

thx for ur help...and i contacted that morano guy and we will see what he says..but i prob wont do anything about it until i get the split port swap cuz then ill just put new head gaskets in anyways if thats the problem....

im doin dual exhaust next before the winter is over...i live in sarnia ontario soo it will still prob be cold here till mid april ish..maybe a lil longer.....i was thinkin about getin magnaflow or flowmaster....whats ur opinion on a cheap good sounding muffler?

·
Registered
623 Posts
wow that is way too much bass for me.. and car looks good.. thats the color i have:bigthumbsup except mine is a black top vert:D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow that is way too much bass for me.. and car looks good.. thats the color i have:bigthumbsup except mine is a black top vert:D
nice..ya i love the forest green...i am painting it black though

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're getting alot of condensation out of your exhaust. That's not a bad thing......
ya im putin a magnaflow muffler on soon anyways...if not that then dual flowmasters...we shall see so water..mehh

·
Registered
623 Posts
nice..ya i love the forest green...i am painting it black though
uhh.. why?? thats gonna cost a butt load and with the money you spend on that you could be spending it on mods

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
uhh.. why?? thats gonna cost a butt load and with the money you spend on that you could be spending it on mods
to match the interior better...cuz green, beige, and black...mehh..and i know someone who can paint it for cheep...plus dark glossy black it awesum with chrome rims

·
Registered
623 Posts
to match the interior better...cuz green, beige, and black...mehh..and i know someone who can paint it for cheep...plus dark glossy black it awesum with chrome rims
all i have to say is if your gonna do it, do it right and get everything painted as well.. like engine bay, doors, trunk lid.. all the good stuffs.. and cheap isnt always the best bro.. just make sure its a good job if anything. and also i actually like out color interior.. but im changing my interior to black in the far future.. (i have a black and green thing going on with my car :D)

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
You did a good job on your video. Not a bad ride for your first car.

·
Registered
770 Posts
You need a "muffler" for your trunk.

Honestly, it doesn't sound good when your trunk rattles because of the amount of bass you have.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You need a "muffler" for your trunk.

Honestly, it doesn't sound good when your trunk rattles because of the amount of bass you have.
haha i know.....that sub is from my first start driving days .... u know u gotta have big music when ur younger:p haha im selling it when the summer comes.......gotta lighten up the car..plus i actually want to keep my hearing:p hahaha

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all i have to say is if your gonna do it, do it right and get everything painted as well.. like engine bay, doors, trunk lid.. all the good stuffs.. and cheap isnt always the best bro.. just make sure its a good job if anything. and also i actually like out color interior.. but im changing my interior to black in the far future.. (i have a black and green thing going on with my car :D)
ya i was gonna do black and green but....decided it would be easier to go with black and red.....dont know y.......but ya this guy is on good authority with a buncha my buddies and stuff soo ... plus the one real reason im painting it is becaue the clear coat is almost all the way off on my car so i figure might as well do it all in one shot u know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.