Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Nothing special here, just me having the thrill of a new car. I'm sure guys could put me to shame with smoke shows but I had a lot of fun today and this was my final drive of the night. I'm so happy with this car.

Bye bye 2007 Civic Si coupe. I don't even miss that car...lol

YouTube - ‪Dales new Stang‬‏

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congratulations! You remind me of me when i first got the car lol.
Forcing drifts, smokeing them tires, and thundering down the back roads! The car is loads of fun!
!!Welcome to the Club!!:cooldude:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like your taste in Mustangs...alot. LOL

:bigthumbsup

Later...Dave

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
That car in silver looks stunningly good. Silver was my choice when I ordered my 1985 GT. Now, at 58, I'm way too flamboyant to not get Grabber Blue.

Nicely framed and executed video !

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
432 Posts
Just to confirm: this is your brand-new, one day old car, right? And you picked the soundtrack? Can we guess how old you are? :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Great video.I'm 68 and thought the music was ok.Also like the silver.My last car was silver.Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Just to confirm: this is your brand-new, one day old car, right? And you picked the soundtrack? Can we guess how old you are? :)
:p

I was thinking the same thing. Love the song, love the car (I have silver too), but a burnout is about the last thing I want to show off (besides my exhaust manifold rust).

I've had my car ~5 weeks and have yet to attempt a burnout

Anyway, to each his own. :smartass: Great car!

·
Registered
159 Posts
:p

I was thinking the same thing. Love the song, love the car (I have silver too), but a burnout is about the last thing I want to show off (besides my exhaust manifold rust).

I've had my car ~5 weeks and have yet to attempt a burnout

Anyway, to each his own. :smartass: Great car!
I waited till 1000 miles on mine before i did my first burnout, but i suggest trying it at least once cause to put it simple... its awesome (Make sure you turn the TC all the way off :gringreen)

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Awesome! Congrats on the new Stang.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice car and neat video. Congrats :bigthumbsup

-J

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Nice man, welcome to the club. Ingot Silver is such a nice color on this car. I was originally stuck between Yellow Blaze and Performance White... then I saw my Ingot Silver PP on the lot!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dale

Awesome!! Put some magnaflow performance axle backs and it will sound 10 times better IMO. Also a CAI and tuner. In business!

enjoy the car, I know I am. I just got mine a little over a week ago and have 1200 miles already!!

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
I have to admit Dale, you sure know how to break in an engine. Nice ride !:bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 22 Posts