Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
man thats pretty slow were you leaving the line at green? always leave at yellow

·
Registered
45 Posts
No worries my friend, you will get better as you race more and more

·
Registered
323 Posts
first runs always the most exhilerating :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
307 Posts
i ran 14.98 in my vert first time stock

·
Registered
307 Posts
yeah that was stock down to the paper air filter
wasnt trying to sound like an ass man
i will also add what i did

I took out spare tire and the carpet thing that goes over the tire
took out both my rear seats had the car on 1/4 tank of gas nothing was in the car except my insurance card and registration card left at 1000k rpm

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah that was stock down to the paper air filter
wasnt trying to sound like an ass man
i will also add what i did

I took out spare tire and the carpet thing that goes over the tire
took out both my rear seats had the car on 1/4 tank of gas nothing was in the car except my insurance card and registration card left at 1000k rpm

I know, don't worry, i never did before, so for sure i missed a lot steps, ehehe...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice Vid Sonic, I myself am thinking of hitting the track just to see what its like. I am not sure I want to see a replay of my heavy vert lugging down the quarter mile though lol.:worship

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice Vid Sonic, I myself am thinking of hitting the track just to see what its like. I am not sure I want to see a replay of my heavy vert lugging down the quarter mile though lol.:worship
Dude, do it and you'll love it!

Thanks for the comment

·
Registered
603 Posts
GET A TUNER DIABLO U WILL LOVE IT:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'll be making my first trip to the track pretty soon as well. Gonna get my heart broken for sure cause I'm at a really high elevation. I'm just really curious to see where I'm at though. Good luck on your future runs.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dont get discouraged. First time i took my 01 cobra to the track I ran a 14.8 with bolt ons and nitto drags, man did my buds make fun of me for that. I also ran a 13.7 in my bolt on and 75 shot fox, I suck at the track but I was hanging with mid 12 sec cars on the street. You'll get better.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.