21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
"It's the Kenne Bell 2.6L Big Bore blower. It's deadly silent. Like an assassin. "

haha, id say like a ninja assasin, sent to kill every camaro and corvette on the streets! booya! lawl

·
Registered
72 Posts
forgot the speakers were turned up, woke up the wife!!

awesome video man, pony looks and sounds amazing:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I was amazed.

Even with the new engine and all the mods, it still has a distinctive "Mustang sound". I would recognize that exhaust sound anywhere.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
sick dyno run, but hey- check back on ur page about the dyno numbers.. i asked a question.. im pretty curious about it.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
sick dyno run, but hey- check back on ur page about the dyno numbers.. i asked a question.. im pretty curious about it.
Check what page?????

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,863 Posts
I'll check. Yellow wire if I remember correctly.
CHECKING TPS VOLTAGE
1. LEAVE THE THROTTLE BODY MOTOR UNPLUGGED (the small connector on the driver side of the throttle body).
2. Ground the black wire of your meter and poke the probe of the red wire on the meter into the YELLOW wire of the TPS sensor which is the bottom wire on the plug located on the passenger side of the throttle body. You DO NOT need to break the wire to read voltage. The best way to probe the yellow wire is to poke the probe into the plastic harness plug (while it’s plugged in to the TPS). You will need to penetrate the blue insulator the goes around the end of the yellow wire (hidden inside the harness plug) to reach the bare metal end of the yellow wire. Touch the probe to the bare metal end of the yellow wire
3. Turn the ignition to the ON position but do not start the car.
4. Read the meter display. You should see a voltage reading between 1.19-1.31 volts.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
CHECKING TPS VOLTAGE
1. LEAVE THE THROTTLE BODY MOTOR UNPLUGGED (the small connector on the driver side of the throttle body).
2. Ground the black wire of your meter and poke the probe of the red wire on the meter into the YELLOW wire of the TPS sensor which is the bottom wire on the plug located on the passenger side of the throttle body. You DO NOT need to break the wire to read voltage. The best way to probe the yellow wire is to poke the probe into the plastic harness plug (while it’s plugged in to the TPS). You will need to penetrate the blue insulator the goes around the end of the yellow wire (hidden inside the harness plug) to reach the bare metal end of the yellow wire. Touch the probe to the bare metal end of the yellow wire
3. Turn the ignition to the ON position but do not start the car.
4. Read the meter display. You should see a voltage reading between 1.19-1.31 volts.
Thanks, Mark. I'll try that today.

G

·
Damn that was beautiful makes me wanna cry and i never want to see you on the street i will run the other way:happyhapp

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.