Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I have decided that paint is too expensive for what I want to do im now im having a hard time deciding who I want to get my strips through. Has anyone had trouble with the lemans strips purchased from AmericanMuscle.com or should I spend the extra money and go with Bob's white decals. Bob's is an official Steeda and ford licensed decal vendor and usually run 299.99 for the strips I want where AM is only 114.99. Has anyone had problems with strips cracking or fading or peeling from AM? Is this too good to be true?

Sources:
AM Black Mustang Lemans Stripes (79-11) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Bob's http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/2005Mustang.html 2nd set down

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
:smilieSee what type of vinyl AM carries, 3m is best but avery is a close second. Make sure they are 7yr. Vinyl whatever company you go with. If they are not then look at some local sign places and get some $ quotes

·
Registered
51 Posts
rule of thumb is that if you look at your local shops you can get a better price, usually counting install

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can anyone comment on this? Does AM sell 3M or cheap stuff?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for everyones input looks like ill be ordering them this weekend just have to plan around the hood scoop as that will be my next exterior mod!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.