Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm just browsing the internet looking at mustang stuff of course, and I come across these vinyl window louvers. Now I'm not saying I like or don't like them, but they kind of seem a little weird to me. Has anyone seen these on a mustang before??

Ford Mustang Custom Accent Decals

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I've never even heard of those let alone seen them. I'm sure they would look obvious as it is just a decal that gives the appearance of louvers. Not to mention they spell Mustang "Mustange".....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never even heard of those let alone seen them. I'm sure they would look obvious as it is just a decal that gives the appearance of louvers. Not to mention they spell Mustang "Mustange".....
I actually didn't notice that haha, and yeah it'd probably look extremely ridiculous on the car. I'd rather just save more money and buy the REAL louvers :heha:

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Wow, those are alot better looking than the real thing, lets all have a vinyl/decal louver party, :gringreen:gringreen

·
Registered
717 Posts
yeah get the vinyl louvers and then get some of those MGP caliper covers and you'll be all set. how about a NOS sticker to go on the back window just to let people know you are not play pimping. :bigthumbsup

man i'm telling ya, some of the silly crap they come up with for our cars.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Uhhh... Not a fan of adding anything to a car unless it is functional, so $40 for a pair of vinyl fake louvered window decals? Nah.... don't see any value added.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Never seen anyone put the louver or fuel door stickers on, those are both hilarious in my opinion.

Looks like something from Disneys "Cars 2"

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I do quite a bit of browsing for unique items for my Mustang as well, lovemystang. The things that are out there! Geez. I personally love the prepainted ones from American Muscle and I think they're only like $199. Which is pretty cheap for quality painted parts IMO.

I know you said you weren't thinking of getting them, but remember one thing that applies to every thing you buy, "You get what you pay for!" That doesn't mean that you won't find some great deals out there, so keep looking:bigthumbsup

BTW How are you liking those duals now that they've been on a while?

-Chris

·
Registered
3,827 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Agreed on the ricer cwhit, and an aluminum decal that "looks" aluminum now that's just stupid. I just couldn't believe that someone made those vinyl window louvers, and for $40 too?? I might pay $5 to see what they look like for a day then take those ugly things off haha, I'd like the real louvers someday though:yup:

I do quite a bit of browsing for unique items for my Mustang as well, lovemystang. The things that are out there! Geez. I personally love the prepainted ones from American Muscle and I think they're only like $199. Which is pretty cheap for quality painted parts IMO.

I know you said you weren't thinking of getting them, but remember one thing that applies to every thing you buy, "You get what you pay for!" That doesn't mean that you won't find some great deals out there, so keep looking:bigthumbsup

BTW How are you liking those duals now that they've been on a while?

-Chris
Chris,
They are sounding alot better since they've been on. They don't make that poppy noise really either anymore, it's rained alot since then so maybe that could be a factor? I love the way it looks with two exhaust though alot, but I want a different valance in the future. :yup:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, those are alot better looking than the real thing, lets all have a vinyl/decal louver party, :gringreen:gringreen
WOOOO vinyl party haha :partydance

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts