Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kev Ebxr8

At 39 Y/o Scared Of The Big 40 , Kids Growin Up , I Bought Myself A Falcon Xr8 . This Was The First Aussie Falcon With A V8 For 10 Years . It Was Also Powered By Fords Mustang 5ltr Motor . I Have A 1974 Model Xb Ute Project With A 351 Clevo But Tecnology In This Thing Meant Payin People To Do Mods . I Joined The Ford Forums In Aus And They Have Guided Me Through Wisely . My Reason For Joining Your Forum Is Obviously To Gain From Your Knowledge Of The 5ltr Which You Have Had For Years Already .
I Live In A Small Town Of 3000 People Called Oberon Which Is Country Nsw , About 3 Hours Drive From Sydney . At 1120mtr Above Sea Level It's Cold In The Winter (snow) And Warm In Summer . We Have A Small Property With A Hobby Farm Type Settup , Horse , Cow , Sheep , Chooks , Dogs , Cats , Kids , Wife And Two Big Sheds For All My Cars . I Am Also On The Board Of Directors At The Rsl Club And Drink As Much As I Can At All The Local Pubs . Soon As I Work Out How To Post Pics Ill Submit Some After This Message . Cheers Kev

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey Kev, welcome to AFM

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Kev!

Just turned 40 myself. Bought myself a '96 gt stang too:laughlitt
My daughter lives in Busselton. She loves it there, but we miss her a lot!

I like those falcons!

Later

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome Kev

I saw a Creamy White Aussie V8 Falcon at the Detroit Woodward cruise last weekend. ( Wimbledon White?)

Aussie Dave from my Ontario Canada club went nuts....he has one at home, right hand drive the same as this one.

Nice looking car! Sounded pretty good as well.

Cheers Paul

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GoGreen said:
I saw a Creamy White Aussie V8 Falcon at the Detroit Woodward cruise last weekend. ( Wimbledon White?)

Aussie Dave from my Ontario Canada club went nuts....he has one at home, right hand drive the same as this one.

Nice looking car! Sounded pretty good as well.

Cheers Paul
thought you might like this pic of the supercar v8 of that model . glen setons eb . ya mate dave might remember this as it was the first v8 in a falcon for 10 years

cheers KEV

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Awesome Seton!

Thanks Kev;

I'll pass this on to Dave.

Great stuff for chat forum's!

Cheers Paul

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome Kev. Great looking car! I spent 45 days down under in 1995. We spent time all around Darwin, Alice Springs, and Coonawara (sp?) RAAF. Best time of my life! Really love drinking VB. When the kids get out of the house, the wife and I are going back for a few weeks on holiday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts