Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone use the vogtland lowering springs and could tell me how they compair to other brands?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've got the Vogtland springs in my GT. Really can't compare them to other brands, since I've never used other brands. Considering Vogtland's pedigree, you can't go wrong with these springs in my opinion. :bigthumbsup

I found my set on evilbay for $157, new in box. Used them on a set of GT500 "R" struts & shocks, J&M camber plates and the FRPP bump stop kit. The GT handles like it's on rails. Point & shoot. I'm real pleased with the outcome. Ride is a little stiffer than stock, but that's the nature of lowering springs, they 'aint marsmallow's...

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I have them on my 2010 V6 with SRT.T Koni struts and shocks and love them. Like AgentOrange said they are stiffer than stock, but it was expected.
I have the .8/1.2 (Same as the GT 1.2/1.2) on mine. I got mine from J&M Products Ebay Store :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have them and like them a lot but wish they would have lowered the car more.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet! im getting them from a guy i know who owns a shop, for 120. It seems like a good deal and a good quality spring

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi,

i have them and the handling is great. Cornering etc is awesome. But i am going to swap them with Steeda Sports from Sam.
Why?
Alomost all streets here in the bay area are completely beaten up. The ride especially over bigger bumps and joints, non maintained concrete highways etc, is pretty stiff. Small ones are ok (but they are in the minority here). So sadly the streets don't really match that setup. It is just to firm for me. However it looks good :bigthumbsup

LEXiiON

1 - 6 of 6 Posts