The car died recently, restarted and drove it home. Now it will turn over and occasionally a cylinder will fire, but the engine will not start. This morning I hooked up my multi-meter to the battery side of the coil and turned on the ignition. I got 5.5 volts with the key in RUN, then disconnected the battery cable to the starter ( so the engine would not turn over), turned the key to start and got 12 volts to the coil. Is this an indication of a bad ignition switch, because I'm pretty sure 12 volts should be going to the coil with the key in RUN? This is a 1964 1/2 170 ci. engine w/automatic transmission. Thanks in advance for any and all ideas or thoughts!