Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got my s-trim finally installed, took 2 weeks working on an off to get everything right an all the parts,(used kit missing tons of stuff).

havent started it yet had to get a belt, 10rib which is retarded to find, ordered one from vortech an its to small. would work but it has to clear the water pump pulley so just got a 8rib for a temp belt.

gunna put the belt on an start it tonight, wondering how its gunna run with the 39# injectors an tuner.

wish me luck, hope it dont blow up:no:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a few pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
So how did it run....and yeah an electric fan will give you plenty of room.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fired right up, idles great with that pms tuner intill about 4,000rpm an I think I got to much timing because it started pinging but my A/F is pretty good. Gunna call them tomorrow an try to get it figured out...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sweet man, how much psi you runnin? I was thinking about gettin the low psi one (5-6) off of LRS. Did you buy the pms new? or did you find a used one? I just hate to part with $1000 for a tuner...

·
Registered
81 Posts
i like the wishshield wiper motor cover. but get a new intake. even if its ported, itll never flow like a cobra or a bbk ssi.

you spent the money on the good supercharger, now spend it on a good intake and let your motor breathe a little better, lol

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet man, how much psi you runnin? I was thinking about gettin the low psi one (5-6) off of LRS. Did you buy the pms new? or did you find a used one? I just hate to part with $1000 for a tuner...

running 6psi at the moment, but gunna step it up to 10 after i get it tuned in with 6psi an drive it alittle.

yes i bought the tuner brand new, its alot but its all youll ever need an its the right way to do it. put those 39# fuel injectors in an it started right up like it did with the factory ones, i was amazed:worship

an yes i wanna get some heads,intake an a cam but being 20years old its one thing at a time. ill prob do the rearend an transmission first before then tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts