Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i have a funny story im on my way to pick a friend up from work in my 89gt hatchback with a dented hood i mean this thing doesnt look like some fast car so i dont try to race it like it is. well anyways some **** rolls up to me at a light on a local street called hillcrest. Guy revs his vw like its some beastly car and beats me to the next light cause i didnt snap the throttle hard and i had the damn thing in overdrive for the mileage im 18 and dont have the bills to be pissing money into gas yet. Well he stops at the light give me this smartass look and starts blasting this terrible euro techno music so i replied with a shift down to 1st blast some rob zombie and when the light went green my stang owned this **** like none other snapped into drive and i was gone. He meets me at the next light and just turned his face away when i gave him a look. I guess he felt like a moron after i owned his ass. Maybe he realized i didnt beast it the first run. Well anyways it was funny as hell. I think he had like a VW Turbo passat or something.

·
Registered
248 Posts
funny to outrun euro cars who think they are ricers

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Good job, but the profanity isn't really necessary....:drink:

That's the exact type of Eurotrash that I loves to smash!!:naughty

·
Registered
614 Posts
Nice kill. A guy I work with has a VW Beetle Turbo. He thinks it is insanely fast. He told me adjusted the boost and all this crap and is all excited he is squeezing ( his words were as follows) "190 Mustang beating horspower." Rriiiigghht.

Again nice kill, way to put the Passat in its place.

Drew

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it was nice to own that moron some 18yr old thinks his vw passat can rape my stang yeah right no chance in hell. Funny thing is i saw him again today on my way to get some breakfast at dennys and once again i totally owned him i guess these people just dont learn. The only rice car to beat me so far is my friends 100% tricked out track only supra and that thing is beastly. But i own rice kids from my highschool all day just driving around so many honda civic and toyota camry's i mean these arent fast cars and they have idiots behind the wheel maybe they will learn some day

·
Registered
158 Posts
Man just because they want to race doesn't mean they are idiots. They might know they'll lose, but they just want to have a good time.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
lthompson05 said:
Man just because they want to race doesn't mean they are idiots. They might know they'll lose, but they just want to have a good time.
That may be true, but did you ever see someone that enjoyed picking fights so much that they'd pick em knowing that they would get stomped?

·
Registered
174 Posts
JEB said:
That may be true, but did you ever see someone that enjoyed picking fights so much that they'd pick em knowing that they would get stomped?
Very good point JEB

lthompson05 said:
Man just because they want to race doesn't mean they are idiots. They might know they'll lose, but they just want to have a good time
This definitely has SOME truth to it, but I have NEVER EVER EVER seen a rice driver drive with a smile on his face. They are always frowning, always serious... When I drive, I'm bumpin' the tunes, got the windows down, singin, etc, smiling my butt off! So, I think that their only goal is truly to just try to prove they're not slow (even though, most times they are) :shrug

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ok I'm just saying. I also have an '03 Mazda6. The 4 banger. All stock. But I love driving fast and so I do. My 160 HP car cannot take anything serious. But I just love the thrill of racing and so I do but I never intend to win when I know I am definately the slower car. My mustang, on the other hand, is a different story. But some people just like racing for the thrill of racing. So keep that in mind.

P.S. To JEB-There are those people that just like picking fights for attention. The ricers. Big spoilers, stickers, and mufflers with no engine to back it up. And I totally understand that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.