·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Looks really good.
Nice mods.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
365 Posts
One of the nicest v6s I've ever seen, definitely the most sleek sporty look I have seen on a 6 really good job man u did great on her

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the nicest v6s I've ever seen, definitely the most sleek sporty look I have seen on a 6 really good job man u did great on her
thanks dude appreciate the comment. i went with the saleen front fascia because i haven't' seen too many driving around . your stang looks great gotta love the sonic blue :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm at work so I can watch, but I always wondered what a mustang would look like with a Saleen front end and GT500 rear bumper.
yea i dont like the saleen rear and i love the agressive look of the gt500 rear bumber. all i need is the gt500 spoiler because with the oem gt spoiler i dont think it looks too good.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Any plans on changing out to painted side skirts?

As my pics show, my 'stang is blk...and the side skirts are
flat/matte blk but when I changed to painted looked amazing
and very smooth looking. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Looks good, I'm really fond of the front. Don't blame you for not doing the Saleen rear, it really limits your exhaust choises down to 2 if you don't have one made.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
looks nice man the the front end really separates u from the other sixers

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any plans on changing out to painted side skirts?

As my pics show, my 'stang is blk...and the side skirts are
flat/matte blk but when I changed to painted looked amazing
and very smooth looking. :bigthumbsup
i was thinking about it but they match my gt500 rear bumper, idk if it would look cool. what do you think?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good, I'm really fond of the front. Don't blame you for not doing the Saleen rear, it really limits your exhaust choises down to 2 if you don't have one made.
i really wanted dual borlas and i dont like the rear of the saleen. and like you said it does limit the choices of the exhaust. i just love the style of the rear bumper of the gt500.

looks nice man the the front end really separates u from the other sixers
thanks. i really try to make my car unique which is also why i went with the black chrome fr500 wheels

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Really like the Saleen front bumper cover looks sweet :bigthumbsup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts