Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post and it has to be this...

Here I am thinking about the dual exhaust that I want to get, the CAI + tune I want to get, and yet someone had a very different idea.

I walk out, about to go to work, try to open my door, WAIT. It won't ******* open. I start looking, and there's only this big ass dent on the quarter panel. Just great.

I'm ready to take a sledgehammer to the ***** that did this :cursing: and I have a feeling it was my neighbor across the street too.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Terrible man. I feel for you.

Did someone back into it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
No friggin way!Well nice to meet you.....I am assuming there is no note on the car?And that you have taken pics of the damage and looked for any paint transfer and damage to your neighbors car?Cops called and such?That really sucks!!Hope you get the jagoff who smacked you and sue him for pain and suffering too!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris: No other way that the car was damaged except someone backing up into it or taking a ******* hammer to it.

KOZZ: of course there's no goddamn note on it. I wish people could just man up to their mistakes, but that won't happen, EVER. No paint transfer either, hell, the paint still sparkles in the sunlight. NEVER would I wish my paint job to be ruined except.. right about now. Neighbor has two cars, one's gone and I'm pretty sure that's the one that hit me. Gonna sneak a look at it when she gets home and if I find any damn dent, she'll be owing me a big fat check. Can't even get to work cause of this crap...

EDIT: How can I upload pics so you all can see?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. That bites the big baloney. I'm assuming that this female you speak of has given prior evidence to being a nit-wit and being completely irresponsible for her behavior.

What would make this situation even worse is if the offending car is a Honda Civic.

How old is this chick? How long has she been driving?

Best of luck. If it's her then give her a bitching out me.

For that to happen to a new Kona Blue 'Stang is a shame!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She has definitely given evidence of being a nit-wit. A buddy of mine was coming over, dropped a football in her yard, and she came out, starting bitching at him for ruining her grass.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the luck. hope it pays off and maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky and she'll just admit to it.

It's not kona blue by the way ahha. It's sterling gray.

·
Registered
10,100 Posts
If you reported the accident so the police are involved, maybe they can ask her to back out of her driveway toward your car, parked where it was, to see if the bumper lines up with the dent?

Or you could politely ask here if she has any idea what might have happened, or if she saw anything?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, she's not home right now. I do plan on politely talking to her when she gets home, and asking her to back out of her driveway as well to see what you said.

Problem is that when I called my local police station, lady on the phone tells me they won't even come out and take a look at it since I didn't see my car getting hit. Makes no sense to me...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update: A different neighbor saw her actually hitting the car! Got a hit-and-run filed and she'll get what's coming her way. I tried talking to her, but she wouldn't own up to it by the way.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That's great that your other neighbor witnessed it. That gives you something now that you can work with. It's not your word against hers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts