Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
wmutkelaw said:
So, is the boot cover complete waste of money? I figured I may use it down the road. This is all inquiry to make an informed order in the future, thanks for all of your help!

:worship
No not a complete waste at all!! One can use it as an extra bench seat. Example:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks, the way I looke at it, the $160 it costs to buy the cover is probably worth it in the long run, just to have it, in case I ever did decide to use it.

Also, what if I am in a Parade? Won't I want a place for the Homecoming Queen to sit? :cool:

·
Registered
867 Posts
I use mine all the time. It cleans up the look for shows and cruises. If I'm going to leave the top down all day I like to use it to hide the mechanism on the side.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have a feeling if I don't order the cover when the car is ordered, that I would likely never order it, b/c I, like many others, will never get around to it, or will forget it.

Plus, buying this car will be dramatic enough for my wife. It will like trying to pass a huge peice of legislation, where a lot of "pork" gets hidden in the final bill. I just hope the wife does not line item veto some of the options I want! ("pork" = options) :laughlitt

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.